At GTC, we love gymnastics and we love sharing our sport with children! If your child is interested in a competitive gymnastics experience where the focus is on achieving your personal best, you’ve found the right gym!
We are a USA Gymnastics member club and both boys and girls compete within the USAG level system.
It is important to us that we give your child a strong foundation in gymnastics and a healthy experience in competition. We like gymnastics to be a very special part of your child’s life, not their whole life! Family commitments, schoolwork, friends and hobbies, just to name a few, are important aspects of our gymnasts daily lives and we are proud of our gymnasts for their commitment to their families, themselves and their sport!
Recent Girls Team Achievements:
- Cassie Fortune: 2014-2015 Regional Development Team Member (Level 8)
- Kathryn Rutledge: 2015 Level 6 State Bar Champion
- Gwendolyn Ockerbloom: 2015 Level 6 – 2nd Place AA
- Level 3 Team: 2015 State Championships – 3rd place
Recent Boys Team Achievements
- Terry Cook: 2015 Level 10 Regional Qualifier
- Kyle Kliszewski: 2015 Level 9 Regional Qualifier
- Jack Cavo: 2015 Level 9 Regional Qualifier